Call for Papers
Submissions are invited for International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies India (23-24 December 2023). This is an exceptional platform for researchers, academics, students, innovators, scientists and industry practitioners to discuss current research which is shaping a new world society. This conference will be a good platform to share research, innovations, and best-practices where constructive feedback and engagement with domain experts is expected. Many topics of the advanced computing technologies as a response to everyday challenges faced in both developing and developed world contexts will be discussed. We encourage submissions of cross-disciplinary nature cutting across many disciplines/subject-areas. We encourage any submissions that present novel ideas, works-in-progress or any concepts that you think can benefit from inputs from experts. Students and/or emerging researchers are encouraged to participate. The following are the different tracks in this conference:
Conference proceedings will be published with ISBN number in electronic form by CPS and shall be submitted to Xplore and CSDL by CPS.
All accepted papers will be submitted by CPS to the indexing companies for possible indexing (Scopus, WoS, Ei Compendex and other major Indexes).
International Conference ICACCTech, 2023 invites original contributions on all topics related to Computational Science, including, but not limited to:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Digital security, Information Privacy and Web Technology
Internet of Everything and Sensor networks
Health care analytics, CoVID-19 Technologies and Data Analysis
Software Engineering and Cloud Computing
Digital Image and Video Processing
Circuits and Systems and Quantum Computing
Internet of Everything and Sensor Networks
E-Commerce and E-Governance
- Special Session on Computational Intelligence and Communication Technologies -CCICT
- Special Session on Data Science and Soft Computing: Innovations in Computational Science and Engineering
This is a peer-reviewed conference. Authors are cordially invited to submit papers through on line paper submission process before extended deadline of 7th October 2023.
Instructions For Authors
- Original papers based on theoretical or experimental works related to the above mentioned sub themes are solicited for presentation in the conference. The paper should begin with title, short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow (given in point 5) formatting instructions
- Please do not submit plagiarized papers.
- Authors are requested to submit paper through given link:Microsoft CMT Paper Submission Link
- IEEE Paper Format Link
Copy Right Form
In order to publish paper in the conference proceeding, the authors are required to submit a signed e-copyright form for each accepted paper during final camera ready paper submission.
We look forward to a mutually rewarding and long lasting association with you and your esteemed organization.